CULTURE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Looking for motivated, hardworking students
who are interested in projected based learning in a small setting.
WHY VANCOUVER FLEX ACADEMY
- Small school environment
- Flexible learning model combines project based learning with face-to-face, digital instruction and experiential learning
- Strong and nurturing student/advisor relationships
- College and career prep
- Personalized instruction
- Emphasis on building academic and personal skills
- Caring and qualified staff
- Increased opportunities for student and parent involvement in the learning experience
Flex students are expected to take responsibility for their education and establish relevancy in their learning by asking the following questions:
- What am I learning?
- Why am I learning it?
- What are my next steps?
- What support do I need to be successful?
Culture of Achievement is a process of continual reflection and improvement. Students reflect upon:
1. Where am I today academically?
2. Where would I like to be academically?
3. How will I get there?
4. What support do I need?
To apply please contact Cedar Songbird.
A student’s schedule is broken up into three main components: advisory, class time and flex time.
Know Every Student by Name, Strength, and Need
Strength. Teamwork. Individuality.